How to export Lotus Notes address book to Google Workspace is one of the most common queries these days. Lotus Notes uses NSF file format for data storage and these files cannot be opened without Notes application. When a user migrates IBM Notes to G Suite for sending and receiving of mails. The data migration is needed so that Notes client data is viewable on Google Apps. To perform this migration, there are lots of issues faced by the users like –
- How to import multiple NSF files to Google Apps?
- How to migrate selected emails from NSF files?
- How to import names .nsf File to G Suite account?
To answer all these questions, we have come up with this write-up. Read the complete article and get the best solution.
Before we proceed, let’s take a look at the real user query for the same:
“Please help, Due to changing, business needs my company has decided to migrate from Lotus Notes to Google Workspace. Instead of migrating all the complete data, we just want to move the IBM Notes address book to the G Suite account. I have searched a lot on the internet for a suitable approach but unable to found any. If anyone knows an appropriate solution for the same, please let me know? Thanks in advance”
Let us dig deeper to resolve such user’s queries:
One-Stop Solution to Export Lotus Notes Address Book to Google Workspace
If you are stuck in a similar situation then you can try the best and most recommended tool. It can easily migrate contacts from IBM Lotus Notes to Google Apps without any hassle. Along with contacts, the tool also able to export the calendars and emails from single or multiple NSF files. The tool is designed in such a way that all types of users can easily use it without taking any expert help. In addition to this, many experts suggest this solution to migrate IBM Lotus Notes data to the desired G Suite account. It provides the best features and functionalities to its users such as – batch migration, dual user accounts mapping options, multiple re-run migration options, priority-based data migration and, many more. With this advanced solution, you can perform the entire migration process without any stress.
Now let’s explore the working of the tool
If you are in a situation, where you need to export Lotus Notes Address Book to Google Workspace, then follow these quick and easy steps.
- Download and launch the tool.
Download and launch the PCVITA Lotus Notes to Google Apps Migration tool to your system.
- Select the source and destination platform.
After launching the tool, select the source and destination platform for data migration. The tool provides you options to select either Microsoft Office 365 or G Suite as destination platform.
- Select the desired data category.
Here, you can select the desired data category [emails, contacts, calendars], and also set the date filters by applying the To and From date range.
- Enter the admin account credentials.
In this step, you need to enter the admin account credentials of both Lotus Notes and G Suite.
- Map the source and destination user accounts.
Map the source and destination user accounts using the Fetch User or Import User option.
- Begin the migration process.
At last, you need to press the Start Migration button to begin the migration process.
Done, In few simple steps you can export lotus notes address book to Google Workspace without any data loss issue.
Some Awesome Benefits of using this Software to Export Lotus Notes Address Book to Google Workspace
- Simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Export multiple or batch NSF files to G Suite account in one go.
- Transfer the entire Lotus Notes database including emails, calendars, and contacts.
- Does not imposed limitation on file size.
- Extremely easy to use for non-technical or novice users.
- Support all versions of IBM Lotus Notes.
- Preserves the data integrity during the migration.
- Well-suited software for all Windows OS platforms.
- The tool offers lightning-fast IBM Nots to G Suite migration to save your time and effort.
- Comes with amazing functionality to export unlimited Lotus Notes mailboxes to Google Apps at once.
- Offer date filter options to export a selected range of data from NSF files.
Time to Wind up
The process of migrating data from one software to another, can be stressful. Well, In this write-up we have explained an easy and effective approach to export lotus notes address book to Google Workspace; thus reducing stress in workplace due to the lost of data. It is one of the simplest and safest ways to perform this data migration. This solution provided here is 100% working and result-oriented. You can download the free trial edition to check the efficiency and productivity of the software. Moreover, it does not conflict with the other programs installed in your system.